College admissions officers are looking for high school students who make their summers meaningful. College Coach Beth Heaton shares tips on how to make the most of the time off, whether that means working, taking an online course, or committing to community service.
About Bright Horizons College Coach
Bright Horizons College Coach® is the nation’s leader in educational advising. We help students and families across the country navigate the path to college, with a team of experts—all former admissions and financial aid decision-makers at top schools—who know the process from the inside. Collectively, we’ve helped more than 32,000 families successfully manage every aspect of college admissions, from choosing schools, to creating stand-out applications, to economically saving, and financing it all. Visit the Bright Horizons website.
- 6 Tips for Spending Your 529 College Savings Account August 30, 2021
- 4 Items to Add to Your College Checklist February 18, 2021
- 9 Things Ivy League Colleges Look for in Extracurricular Activities April 29, 2021
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now: 12 California College Students’ Advice to Their High School Selves March 26, 2021
- 10 Reasons for a Financial Aid Appeal March 26, 2021