Choosing an investment strategy to save for college can be as easy as you want it to be. California’s official college savings plan is called ScholarShare 529, and it gives you three broad options. Learn more…
About ScholarShare 529
ScholarShare 529, California’s college savings plan, publishes the College Countdown website and articles to provide resources and to ease the minds of parents preparing to send their kids to college. Visit ScholarShare 529.
- Underserved Students: Who They Are and Support to Look For August 15, 2023
- Last Call List for High School Senior Year August 22, 2023
- If I Knew Then What I Know Now: 12 California College Students’ Advice to Their High School Selves December 2, 2022
- 5 Reasons Your Student Should Pursue a Peer Leader Role in College January 2, 2023
- How to Strengthen Your Student’s Growth Mindset August 19, 2023