You may have heard that 529s can hurt your financial aid. But whether that’s true or not depends on a couple of things. Learn how parent-owned 529 plans help you more than they hurt.
About ScholarShare 529
ScholarShare 529, California’s college savings plan, publishes the College Countdown website and articles to provide resources and to ease the minds of parents preparing to send their kids to college. Visit ScholarShare 529.
- Underserved Students: Who They Are and Support to Look For August 15, 2023
- 9 Things Ivy League Colleges Look for in Extracurricular Activities August 20, 2023
- California College Students Can Earn $10,000 for Community Service November 24, 2022
- 10 Reasons for a Financial Aid Appeal November 26, 2022
- Last Call List for High School Senior Year August 22, 2023