Choosing an investment strategy to save for college can be as easy as you want it to be. California’s official college savings plan is called ScholarShare 529, and it gives you three broad options. Learn more…
About ScholarShare 529
ScholarShare 529, California’s college savings plan, publishes the College Countdown website and articles to provide resources and to ease the minds of parents preparing to send their kids to college. Visit ScholarShare 529.
- 9 Things Ivy League Colleges Look for in Extracurricular Activities July 17, 2022
- Underserved Students: Who They Are and Support to Look For August 27, 2022
- California College Students Can Earn $10,000 for Community Service November 24, 2022
- “Some People Are So Poor, All They Have Is Money:” Identifying your Student’s Community Cultural Wealth June 27, 2022
- 10 Reasons for a Financial Aid Appeal November 26, 2022