A 529 plan is a flexible way to save for college. Your college savings can be used for all kinds of qualified expenses like tuition, books, supplies, and equipment. Computers and related tech fees, software, and printers are also included. Watch this video to learn more.
About ScholarShare 529
ScholarShare 529, California’s college savings plan, publishes the College Countdown website and articles to provide resources and to ease the minds of parents preparing to send their kids to college. Visit ScholarShare 529.
- 9 Things Ivy League Colleges Look for in Extracurricular Activities July 17, 2022
- California College Students Can Earn $10,000 for Community Service January 24, 2022
- Underserved Students: Who They Are and Support to Look For August 27, 2022
- Last Call List for High School Senior Year June 22, 2022
- “Some People Are So Poor, All They Have Is Money:” Identifying your Student’s Community Cultural Wealth June 27, 2022